WTT Season: 4th
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
• Playing her fourth season of WTT. Appeared with the Springfield Lasers in 2014, becoming a fan favorite and helping take the team to the WTT Finals. Debuted with Sacramento in 2013.
• Earned a W25 singles title in Darmstadt in June, the same month she appeared in the singles final in Stuttgart.
• Has eight WTA Doubles titles and an additional nine ITF titles.
• Earned an ITF World Tour W100 doubles title at Midland, Mich., in February (w/Savinykh).
• Reached career-high singles ranking of No. 35 in 2008, doubles No. 24 in 2011.
• Member of the Belarusian Fed Cup Team 2008-12 and 2014-15. Competed for Belarus at 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
• Won 2004 Wimbledon girls’ doubles (w/Azarenka).
• Speaks Belarusian, Russian and English.@OGovortsova @ogolgaog
November 28, 2021